Thursday 19 April 2018

Govind Bajaniya's hard work and faith pays off with the help of VSSM Housing Project

Mittal Patel meets nomadic families at Totana village
‘This flood fulfilled my desire.

I am saying this wholeheartedly. Otherwise It would have been mountain of debt on me. 7000 I took for my mother’s post cremation rituals (last rites ceremony). From that when it turned to Rs. 70,000, I didn’t even realise. To get free from debt I decided to put myself on mortgage.  But there was grief because I didn’t want to leave my village.

Govindbhai Bajaniya at his small shanty before flood
A night before floods, I was sitting in front of Mataji (goddess) and I had tears in my eyes that time. I said by praying that “Ma, I don’t want to leave my village.” I had lost hopes. I had to leave next morning and everything was packed. And Ben, on the next day, flood came. Roof and our all household things were washed away.

Govind Bajaniya's new home after flood built by VSSM
with the help of our well-wishers
We had to live in a school, and mentally I had lost myself. But that time you and Naranbhai came. You took care of us, and my situation changed to better. Dear Ma (Dear goddess) listened to my request.

You made us free from debt and see now pakka house we could build too.

This ‘Govo’ is now turned into ‘Govind’, Ben!

I want to do Mataji’s chanting and you will also have to come Ben. After you come then only I am going to start living in that house."

‘Govind, don’t waste your money by doing this ritual’ when I said this to Govind, he agreed to that. Don’t see this as criticism but as faith Govind and many more people like him have.  And I strongly believe that human being's hard work and faith ultimately help in survival.
In Totana, apart from Govind Bajaniya, there are many more houses being built by VSSM with the help of our well-wishers.  We thank you all our dear ones who helped us in this task…

A meeting with nomadic families living in Totana . Pre and post flood situation of Govind’s house.

‘આ પુર મન ફળ્યું.

લો હાવ હાચુ કઉ સુ. માથે દેવાનો ડુંગર થઈ જ્યોત ક નઈ. હાત હજાર મારી માના કારજ હાતર વ્યાજવા લીધાતા તે હાતના હીતેર હજાર(70,000) ચાણ થઈ જ્યા કોય ખબર ના પડી. દેવું ઉતારવા મારી જાતન થરાદ પાહેણના ગોમડાંમોં ગીરો મુચવાનું નક્કી કીધુ. પણ બહુ દુખ થતુ તુ માર ગોમ સોડવું નતુ.

પુર આયુન ઈની આગલી રાતના મારી મા(માતાજી) પાહેણ બેઠો ઓહુંડા પડી જ્યાતા બેન. મા માર ગોમ નઈ સોડવુ એવી પ્રાર્થના મે કીધી. મુ હારી જ્યો તો. હવારે નેકળવાનું હતું લબાચો તૈયાર હતો. અન બેન બીજા દાડ પુર આઈ જ્યું. સાપરુ ન બધોય સોમોન તણઈ જ્યો. 
નેહાણમાં રેવાનું થ્યું. મનથી હાવ ભોજી જ્યો તો. પણ એ વખતે જ તમે અન નારણભઈ આયા. અમારી હંભાળ લીધી. ન મારી દશા બદલઈ જઈ. મારી માએ મારી વિનતી હોભળી.

દેવું તમે ઉતાર્યું ન જુઓ પાકા ઘરવાળોય થ્યો.

આ ગોવો હવ ગોવિંદ થઈ જ્યો બેન.. 
માતાની રમેણ કરવી હ અન તમાર આબ્બાનું હ્. તમે આવસો પસી જ મુ ઘરમો રેવા જવાનો.’

આ વાત રમેણ કરીને ખોટો ખર્ચ ના કર ગોવિંદ એવું જ્યારે ગોવિંદને કહ્યું ત્યારે એણે કરી. આ વાતને ટીકાના સ્વરૃપમાં ના જોતા ગોવિંદ અને એના જેવા કેટલાય લોકોની શ્રધ્ધા સાથે જોશો. અને હું દૃઢ પણે માનું છુ કે માણસની મહેનત અને સાથે તેની શ્રધ્ધા જ તેને જીવાડે છે.

ટોટાણામાં ગોવિંદ #બજાણિયા સિવાય પણ ઘણા પરિવારોના ઘરો સંસ્થા સાથે સંકળાયેલા શુભેચ્છકોની મદદથી બની રહ્યા છે. મદદ કરનાર સૌ પ્રિયજનોનો આભાર.. 
ટોટાણામાં રહેતા વંચિત પરિવારો સાથેની બેઠક તથા ગોવિંદના ઘરની પહેલાંની ને પછીની સ્થિતિ

#VSSM #MittalPatel #courage #trust #banaskanthafloods #2017floods #bajaniyacommunity #repsect #faith #happiness #VSSMforNomads

No comments:

Post a Comment